Cyntara - Forum - A bulk group of suggestions for the betterment of Cyntara
Trith
24 Jul 17 11:18 PM
Some suggestions i've had in the back of my mind for awhile

1. Add quest rewards to the back of the quest npcs. This literally only punishes new players since all the veterans already know what quests give what items. IDK how many times i've had to answer the quest "Where I get better weapon?" in help channel.

2. Encourage players to use Forums. Once people become part of the community (using forums) they are more likely to stick around. Give something similar to frag rewards, but instead call it post rewards. Give them incentive to shit post on forums.

3. Allow Cyntaras staff to have a MUCH broader range of power in the discord chat. I seriously took over the Cyntara discord chat in v10 because I was more open with allowing people to do w.e they wanted in it within reason. Let people have freedom to post and do what they want and when it becomes a problem have the staff (who now have more powers) do something about it. Teach lpepe and lass how to use discord better so the community can have free reign in it. Allowing certani people complete control over a channel allows them to actually use it, rather than wait a few hours for someone with power to come on and add/remove people from a channel.

4. Start new players outside of the beginner quest, rather than the < side of teleport room.

5. Encourage war-modes. Consider them similar to "events" have staff reward guilds for having massive war modes and large battles. This way teams are excited to pvp and excited to win. Also on the same note, The website does a TERRIBLE job of keeping track of warmodes. Once they finish it just erases them from existence :(

More to come I imagine.

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.