Cyntara - Forum - end of the line at lv 2k?
TheEddyFerreira
25 Jul 17 02:09 AM
What I used to love about tibia was that sense of limitless, there was always a new quest to do, new content to explore, more levels to get, and actually meant something.
It seems to me tho, once you reach Lv 2k, it's is the end of the line in here, there literally isn't much to do at all.
We have a few lv 2k's already, and soon enough there will be plenty more.
we need more spawns for HL (for all vocations), please let me know if you need any help, there's a few helpful players who can code/map etc, we can certainly provide for that.

Trith
25 Jul 17 02:10 AM
First we need more solo mage spawns before we get more content for level 2ks, cmon man

Dafter
25 Jul 17 02:33 AM
I'd love to see more high level content, but as for priorities, id point the mid game zone/spawns/ xp rate per mob , etc etc its just really poor for the server, id rather see more people wishing to go hunt and lvl up after 1.4k ~ than just sitting on dpo and wait for smthng to happen, getting bored and quitting

Fargo
25 Jul 17 10:51 AM
If people want to provide maps that are actually decent and not rubbish, they can feel free to send them over to me on Discord. But every time I have issued a map to be remade, save for Klaas, I have never received a map back.
If their quality is good enough then it will likely be implemented.

Dafter
25 Jul 17 03:35 PM
Can ive a link to a mapping software, feeling like trying it @Silence

Trith
25 Jul 17 04:24 PM
^ what dafter said, make an event out of it! and who ever wins the event gets their spawn put ingame!

Fargo
25 Jul 17 04:26 PM

Klaas
25 Jul 17 04:29 PM
I can't wait.

TheEddyFerreira
25 Jul 17 05:09 PM
As a initial incentive I am offering 3000 cyntara coins to the first 10 people who provide a map that gets accepted by Silence.

@red @diath @silence, we could also do with more spells for HL, why should it stop at 1.5k ?
sky is the limit guys, let's do it.

Trith
25 Jul 17 05:25 PM
I will 100% be submitting a map, but superrrrr late because I am unable to dedicate time atm, and fuck half ass rushing a map! :D

GL everyone else tho

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.