Cyntara - Forum - Cyntara v10-s2 Bug Report Thread
Red
30 Dec 17 03:54 PM
Please post any bugs found here!

Red

Red
30 Dec 17 04:20 PM
Known Issues:

- Corruption spell persists on the target after the target dies.

Red

Trith
30 Dec 17 08:33 PM
When you finish alchemist quest if you dont have room for all of the items (but have room for some) you only get the some and not the rest.

I only got the 3 scrolls and missed the ingredients rip me can i have them thanks ily

Trith
01 Jan 18 07:57 PM
when you type task in help chat you get

19:57 Cyntara: You can find the Task Master NPC east of Shop Street, up the first staircase, in the north-west corner of the building.

This is outdated.

Creon
04 Jan 18 12:23 PM
When trying to open the present in the Last Creep Standing reward room, it says you need 800 cap to take the reward, but the reward is only 5-6 oz.

Also in the last creep standing, the npc says that you need to survive for 5 minutes in the pit, but you only need to survive 2 minutes for each round.

McSticky85
04 Jan 18 06:51 PM
Yeah I never did get all of my stuff in the alchemist quest either. Is this ever gonna be re-obtainable?

Ever wonder when midgets talk about when they were kids, do they say "When I was little.." lolol

Seth
07 Jan 18 01:30 PM
my starting bow has 10% crit and 20% luck and it doesn't gimme the stats when I equip it. currently its a mycological bow

Waleh
18 Jan 18 03:46 PM
I died to the boss Jinx today and went from 1027 to 1019 (With blessings, you can check the website). I feel like I lost too many levels there. Is there a blessing bug?

Character name: Waleh

Fargo
18 Jan 18 04:33 PM
Waleh said:
I died to the boss Jinx today and went from 1027 to 1019 (With blessings, you can check the website). I feel like I lost too many levels there. Is there a blessing bug?

Character name: Waleh

It's intentional to lose that many levels. Thanks for the report.

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.