Cyntara - Forum - Knight damage/healing buff
Wrath
03 Jan 18 04:22 PM
Myself and I’m sure all other knights of cyntara feel that knights should get a little buff. To both damage and self healing that does not involve runes . Seeing as it’s a much less cost and we do not have to entirely depend on the heals of Druid to hunt anywhere: right now knights can only mainly efficiently hunt with a group or a ton of healers and cannot fend for themselves .

Trith
03 Jan 18 04:39 PM
Knights already hit plenty hard enough, you just have a crap weapon and skills ATM.

Knights already have a ton of self healing, you just have a crappy healing rune and a crappy mlvl.

Knights can also solo hunt a load of spawns without a healer. You just have crappy equipment.

Do you see the pattern here? It's 4 days in, wait until you get a few more items and you'll see knights are great, every vocation is having a tough time ATM.

Wrath
03 Jan 18 10:17 PM
You’re speaking for low level spawn terms . I step in level 600+ level spawns and I cannot stay in there solo and so have other knights. Their damage dealing around 5-6k EACH and we only have about 15k at level 900, even with the resistance (max 50) they can still 1 shot us with 2-3 monsters without a healer . Therefore saying knights can not fend for themselves

Fargo
03 Jan 18 11:02 PM
I'm currently looking into overall buffs for knight/paladin equipment to include more +% hp bonuses. This should help with the 'squishy-ness' of both vocations at lower and medium levels. With a set of say a cumulative 15% at 10k base hp, that is an additional 1.5k hp you wouldn't have otherwise. It might not seem like much, but it helps out a lot.

Wrath
03 Jan 18 11:26 PM
That would help even in the slightest. Being knights we shouldn’t have to focus on group hunt s we should be able to hunt solo and collect our exp and money solo of chosen just like real tibia

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.