Cyntara - Forum - Cyntara V12 Imbue System Suggestion
Fred Beron
01 Jul 18 05:41 AM
What can we do to make cyntara a good server for next era? My first idea is to get rid of this whole enchant system, I think it is super garbage and makes the whole non p2w aspect of removing donars a few eras ago laughable as you are now spending even more. “But they need the $50-$60 donar sets to keep the server running” No they do not, if you compare Cyntara to other games you are spending 2-3x more money on donation items than it would cost to buy a game like Pubg for example. What can we do to replace the idea of enchanting and orbing? My main idea is to implement the imbue system real tibia has but with a twist.

So in the imbueing system on real tibia a weapon has anywhere from 1-3 slots on it, and the armor varies depending on how good it is. The slots are used to put different types of enchants on the item like crit, ml, dist, speed, etc and it requires money for a % chance for the imbue to succeed + creature products. You can also pay X amount of money to make the imbue a 100% chance. The imbuements then last 20 hours in combat while equipped(so they don’t get worn out while not being used). Also to limit how fast people can process on real tibia they added a quest requirement to make t3 imbuements for the new servers. My idea is to have make it so the weapons and armor can only get 1 slot on them and can be imbued with either Crit, Level skill(dist, ml, melee) and mana or life leech with the exception of paladin because they don’t use a shield so their weapon should have 2 slots. The whole goal of this is to make it so nobody can be full ml+full crit and do insane dmg as the issue with fights at the minute is we fill in even with ssas and get bopped in 2 seconds even spamming pots and ssas+the occasional potter.

So how can the developers make money with this idea also why would they replace this system vs the current enchanting system. So the twist I have with the imbue system is so on real tibia you can pay extra cash to get 100% chance for the imbue to work, my idea is instead of cash implement a way so you can get 100% chance with cyntara coins+ the base cash. By implementing the imbue system they can make hunting certain things actually worth it because it would bring value to the creature products. Down below is a quick video explaining the imbue system on a weapon in real tibia. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvEcfmtovOo ) So on real tibia for an example of the imbue system T3 mana leech requires 25 rope belts, 25 silencer claws, and 5 grimeleech wings. On cyntara you could make t3 mana leech 15 walnuts, 15 hydra heads, and something like 10 hardened bones for 50k with a 50% chance to succeed and you lose all the items+ your cash. The reason I wouldn’t go more than 15 creature products per imbue is because there is 7-8 pieces you have to imbue so all those creature products will add up fast. So lets say the 100% chance on each tier is 5 cyntara coins per tier with the exception of tier 3. So tier 1 is 5 cyntara coins, tier 2 is 10, and tier 3 is 20. I think keeping the values low with a 5 hour imbue period is pretty nice because that would mean every 5 hours of hunting or pvping you would need to reimbue all of your equipment which would cost a total of 160 cyntara coins for the guaranteed 100% chance + a lot of creature products and money. The developers could bring back the marketplace and people could sell imbue items for cash or cyntara coins. I personally feel like tier 1 creature products should be dropped from lvl 1-350 mobs, tier 2 should be from 400- 850, and tier 3 should be 850+ Also tier 3 imbuements should be able to be added to gear after anhi is done by them(I was going to put INQ but that would require a big team and be unfair for the small groups).

The price of imbueing shouldn’t be that expensive especially with how much creature products will go for but it should still hurt imbueing. I understand cyntara doesn’t have enough creatures to make every imbue a diff creature product and that’s fine, make some of them the same. By making people farm creature products it will increase fighting for spawns a lot. Tier 1 cost should be 15k per imbue, Tier 2 should be 20k, and tier 3 should be 30k. It should not be expensive for the base enchant gold wise because 30k*7 is still 210k gold each 5 hours to do t3 imbue+either farming the creature products or paying for them via the marketplace.

Honestly if you decide the values are to low I suggest maybe selling the creature products in the shop but I feel like this way would be fine as everyone would need to imbue so often. The numbers look small at 160 cyn coins per 5 hours but in the long run say 50 people imbue 2 times a day after pvping and hunting, that is 16,000 cyntara coins being generated in 1 day before preemy and cosmetics. The thing with this system is unlike the enchant system you need to keep imbueing so the server keeps getting money(50 people imbueing 2x a day for 30 days is $4800 USD/month.) Also don’t forget you guys have effects like mwalls that are red and forever bless, and transmogs. You could even do like real tibia and make t2 and above enchants require preemy so people have to spend the $5/month on preemy.

Also last but not least for V12 we need to get tasks for every monsters along with a rework on creature products for those certain monsters. I know it sounds like a lot to do but this is what I would like to see for next era and I feel like it would go a lot smoother.

Fuck you

Sickness
01 Jul 18 10:02 AM
Dropdown list in the video isn't visible, gotta fix the capture method in OBS

Fred Beron
01 Jul 18 12:17 PM
Yeah I saw that, from what I have seen on streams it isnt visible as well. It might be an issue using game capture vs screen capture idk

Fuck you

Trith
01 Jul 18 01:21 PM
I like this

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.