Cyntara - Forum - 100% original suggestions for dungeons
Trith
01 Jul 18 12:41 PM
I came up with these suggestions all on my own and didnt steal them from anyone else.

These are some suggestions to make dungeons cooler.

1. Make tomb of anubis and battlefields of glory more fluid, less backtracking in them.

2. Make battle fields less of a giant walk every time you die. Its a crazyyyy long walk. Also remove the back tracking when u kill the dragon boss.

3. Make battlefields last boss hit less hard and make his minions stronger.

4. Make it so you dont use supplys in dungeons. Make it so supplys are infinite when inside a dungeon instance (remove skill gain while in dungeons). It will make dungeons less of a financial drain.

5. Add the talisman entrances to dungeons inside the teleport room so for talisman runs you dont have to jump between different spawns. Still make the levle 1 dungeons inside spawns.

6. Remove possessed henchs from tomb of anubis because some oversized panda dosnt like this for some reason?

Diath
03 Jul 18 10:44 AM
2) We could technically add a checkpoint in the first area where once players reach the mountain a shortcut portal is created in the temple. Likewise we could add a portal that leads out of the cave once you kill the dragon boss.
4) As long as there's no drawbacks to this I wouldn't mind if supplies are an issue and preventing people from participating in more dungeons. It would also make sense since different dungeons require different amount of supplies - with this change balancing dungeons around supplies wouldn't be an issue.
5) That would also work but perhaps you would have to unlock them first by, say, completing a Level 5 dungeon for each dungeon to unlock its respective shortcut.

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.