Cyntara - Forum - How to correctly balance paladins.
Trith
10 Jul 18 08:49 PM
I get that you guys tried but you also kinda nerfed them in the wrong spots and quite frankly this is embarrassing

Heres how to properly balance paladins atm on Cyntara

1. Remove their insane amounts of life and mana leech on the regular bow. This amount of healing made using potions and mana runes laughable at most stages

2. Buff their health bar by 50%. Currently I have 18k mana and 19k hp. So if you buff the hp by 50% it will make us just as tanky as we currently are

3. Remove our ability to use mana shield and energy rings. This is whats making us over powered in the tankiness department. Doing this and number 3 will bring us right back to where we currently are.

The reason for this is because as it stands I litearlly am unable to use any fucking spells beacuse i am constantly out of mana and now that GSP heals such little mana I litearlly cannot use a fucking spell without holding down the hotkey.

4. Adjust the ice damage back to where it was previously on ice arrows and make it a single target attack. Why was this AoE to begin with?

5. Make shadow dragons drop soul orbs hopefully in stacks of up to 5. Paladins hunt here and they dont drop dick for orbs

6. Allow our artifact bow to turn into a shield allowing us to choose between tankiness with low damage or no shield meaning squishy with high damage.

7. remove paralyze on paladin monsters (shadow dragons) allowing us to properly kite the monsters in our spawns. The paralyze forces us to play the fights as a knight. This is shit way to balance stuff

Thank you and have a nice day. Please fix paladins. Because as it stands they went from being some godly super over powered vocation to basically being the worst vocation to ever be seen on Cyntara

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.