- Paladin changes:
- Reverted the mana shield damage change.
- Paladins can no longer use the Magic Shield ("Utamo Vita") spell.
- Paladins can no longer benefit from the magic shield status.
- Increased the mana cost of the Salvation ("Exura Gran San") and Ultimate Salvation ("Exura San Rai") spells.
- Increased maximum health by 50%.
- Added skill catch up mechanic, players will now automatically advance to 2/3rds of the highest skill of their respective vocation.
- Fixed the Destroy Area rune clearing some magic walls.
- Fixed misleading description of Deepling Warts.
- Players can now purchase a broom from the Tool Vendor that can be used to clean tiles within protection zones. Who knows, maybe you can even get rewarded for keeping it tidy?
- Fixed an issue that could cause the server to crash.
- Re-enabled the Amirada raid.
- Party experience bonus will now only apply when the shared experience mode is enabled and active.
- Fixed the Final Showdown Insignia not working.
- Players that have finished the Alternate Fate quest are no longer bound by item level restrictions.
- Reduced the paralyze strength of Ancient Dragons and Enlightened Whirlwinds.
- Shadow Dragons will now drop Soul Orbs.
- Players can no longer delete active Dungeon Talismans.
- The amount of votes required to leave a dungeon now depends on the group size.
- Dhrata will no longer cast her poison bomb spell on dead players.
- Dhrata will no longer cast her poison bomb spell during the Petrified phase of the fight.
- The Corruption spell will now stop ticking on boss targets after a wipe.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Talismans to downgrade by 2 levels instead of 1 when leaving a dungeon.
- Removed country flags from the top fraggers page.
- Updated the achievements list.
- Updated the armory.
Measter1990, Red like this post.
Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.