Cyntara - Forum - Play Points Bug
Information
This thread is locked from further replies.
Draggonoth
20 Jul 16 01:10 AM
Finally got enough play points to purchase a 2x Perch, and as i intend to level as best i can tomorrow evening when my knights stamina is recuperated, i went to buy it, says i bought it, never got the fish.
01:03 Play Points:
Spendable: 1687
Spent: 0
Total: 1687

01:03 You have spent 1296 Play Points in exchange for a 2x green perch!
01:03 You have 391 Play Points remaining.

01:05 Play Points:
Spendable: 391
Spent: 1296
Total: 1687

Diath
20 Jul 16 07:28 AM
I couldn't reproduce the issue, are you sure you were not running a bot that automatically eats food at the time? It is possible that the bot had eaten the fish the moment in appeared in the backpack, it had happened already with a few people after they have received the fish for winning an event.

Draggonoth
20 Jul 16 08:59 AM
The bot im running has auto eat unchecked, so it shouldnt have..cant say it didnt glitch and do it anyway but i didnt get the status message i used to get saying i used it nor the subsequent status message saying it ran out

Maazik
20 Jul 16 09:18 PM
I recieved exp fish as reward and it disspeard in a second, so I realized that my bot ate it and actually I did get the message on my screen that I'm on exp boost so I went to hunt. If your bot ate it, there was probably a broadcast that was broadcasted one second before your bot ate the fish so you didn't get the message on your screen that you're on exp boost, this happend many many times to me, so thats why I'm always checking my Server Log when there is a broadcast on my screen

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.