Cyntara - Forum - im very drunk
Rubix
24 Jul 18 01:51 AM
listen up up guys, i love you all

Rubix
24 Jul 18 02:08 AM
i can't support cyntara much longer if some things don't change. I waste money to only stay stagnant. When i donate, it's not only for myself but to see changes that need to be done. nerf some quests, but simply isnt that many players as of right now. Other players feel the same way as me but are afraid to speak up. i've made several posts raising concerns and i understand it takes time but please don't be adamant because my real life's have quit. i honestly want to throw in the rag but this server has so much potential. i hate bitching but it's eating me inside. I remember playing this server the first era. I was so amazed 8 years ago and i still am. I'm glad you guys implemented the in game donation. I didn't take offence to that. I donate because others can't. I wish i could have played all through the eras but my childhood wasn't the best but this server made it better. Please save this server, everyday i help people, quest, items etc, but i can only do so much before they find out it's harder than it seems. truly for the amount of active players, quests are a pain in the ass. i'm sitting here watching players rebirth 2x/3x and i can't even gather a team to try the quest. I am drunk and word checked most of this but mistakes are inevitable. Please Cyntara admins make it easier for players.

Shaolin Galante
24 Jul 18 02:12 AM
he said everything, need some changes!

Jet
24 Jul 18 03:29 AM
agreed

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.