Fixed numerous tyopstypos. Fixed the Alchemy 101 quest reporting wrong progress on the character page. Fixed an issue with the display of Critical Chance in item hover info.
- Fixed a missing error message from the Deepling Boss teleport.
- Improved the server save time.
- Fixed an issue with prey damage bonus not working against Demi Liches.
- Fixed an issue with knights receiving distance instead of melee skill bonus in the War Arena.
- Lowered the mana cost of Salvation and Ultimate Salvation spells.
- Adjusted the mana cost of Soul Energy Wave and Soul Tera Wave spells.
- Adjusted Wyrm stats.
- Fixed vocation requirement for Four Swords reward boots.
- Fixed an issue with event buffs being overridden by player-cast buffs.
- Ores, shrines and treasure hoarders can now appear in the new Mutated Toads spawn.
- Lowered level requirements for Elite and Ultimate mana runes.
- Adjusted the difficulty of some red skull monsters.
- Adjusted elemental immunity of over 140 monsters.
- Adjusted the minimum level required to get experience reward for most tasks.
- Decreased the weight of the Blacksmith's Chisels.
- Vegnagun's summons will no longer yield experience nor loot.
- The Cleave spell will no longer apply a 10 second group cooldown.
- Adjusted how spells with PvP Exhaust and PvP Soul work:
- Players will no longer be able to cast the spell unless they have the maximum required soul that the spell could cost.
- Players will only incur an increased exhaustion rate or increased soul cost if the spell hits a player as opposed to if the spell is cast while the player has PZ lock.
- Improved the cancel message for exhaust.
- Adjusted the Exiva soul cost:
- Players in distant spawns not in combat cost 2 soul points as opposed to 3.
- Players that use Exiva on players in the same spawn or nearby cost 0 soul.
- Last Creep Standing:
- Players will now be able to enter the pit immediately after another player exits the pit.
- Players will now be able to enter the pit immediately after another player dies in the pit.
- Dungeon changes:
- Adjusted health, healing and damage of all dungeon bosses.
- Adjusted health, healing and damage of the following dungeon monsters: Animated Sphinx, Caucadeus Spitter, Cursed Beast, Decaying Corpse, Infected Hydra, Leaf Spirit, Phoenix Guardian and Prime Noxious Guard.
- Fixed an issue with Dhrarat's guards spawning in the wrong instance when multiple teams were doing the Abandoned Morass dungeon.
- Dhrata's poison bomb will now choose a random target.
- Dhrata's poison bomb will no longer deal damage to petrified players even if it goes off before the petrified phase.
- Monster corpses in the Fay Peak dungeon will now properly decay.
- Dungeon leaderboards will now persist through the weekly dungeon reset.
- The weekly reward chest will now also contain 25 Cyntara Coins for people that have finished any Dungeon Talisman, 50 Cyntara Coins for people that have finished Dungeon Talisman Level 5 or higher, and 100 Cyntara Coins for people that have finished Dungeon Talisman Level 10 or higher.
Red likes this post.
Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.