- Fixed an issue introduced in the last patch that prevented addon bonuses from working properly.
- Fixed a few typos in item descriptions.
- Nightfall Arrow can now be enchanted.
- The Invigorate ("exura mas rai res") spell will now obey the !massheal command status like the Mass Healing ("exura gran mas res") spell does.
- Adjusted the drop rate of the Behemoth Trophy item.
- Added a temporary workaround that will grant players a new dungeon talisman on login if their current one has glitched.
- Unified the amount of dungeon tokens and artifact power tokens received from all dungeons.
- Players will no longer use their stamina time inside of automated events.
- Added a water buffalo spawn for taming purposes.
- Fixed an issue with the spells of Sheep with Swine Flu and The Scorpion Deathclock.
- Players that have completed the Alternate Fate Quest will now get item stats on login without being forced to re-equip them.
- Sulphurous Stone, Natural Soil, Energy Soil, Glimmering Soil, Brimstone Fangs, Yielocks and the True Book of Death can now be sold to the Task Master NPC.
- Increased the luck limit from 200% to 500%.
- Addressed a few issues with the Last Creep Standing quest.
- Increased the Drakens task kill count from 100 to 250.
- Added a missing article for the blacksmith's chisel item.
- Fixed the demon orb price discrepancy between Banker Wreckx and Loot Trader NPCs.
- Updated the TPR display for the Abyssal Trinity portal.
- Moved the loot of Maiden of Death boss to the reward chest.
- Updated the dialogues of NPC Lucia.
- Golden Amulet can now be sold to the Loot Trader NPC.
- Added a new boss raid to the Spectral Awakening quest area.
- Amulets and rings with charges will no longer bypass the resistances cap in PvP (with the exception of the SSA).
Red likes this post.
Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.