Cyntara - Forum - Mages sucks you cant change my mind
Nightmare Knight
31 Mar 19 08:56 PM
So now in the endings of this era i notice every newcomer is making a knight… I try so fucking hard to help them to make a mage, give them gear, help them on quest etc, etc.
but they start playing a knight instead.
there are like 2 o 3 mage players still even if i helped every newcommer to play a mage.

and you prob ask why.

okay in the first 2 weeks of the game i played with a friend "Nightmare Sio" he always was crying about how shitty lvleing as a solo druid sucks so much, i fucking agree with that.

mages in general are so cool to play with friends but lets be reals here, as a solo mage its sucks so much to lvl up.

and im pretty sure a Server full of knights its fucking awful to everyone no mather if u are focused on pvp or pve. its just sucks not to find shooters or to be able to kill anyone.

so i suggest to

1.- Multiply the wand damage dealing of the mages x2, yeah i know, i feel like u want them to keep that thing low but, i played in alot of "succesfull" servers where high wand damage dealing was pretty fun, even hitting more than a knight and no one crying about it (knight main btw)

2.- make them 10% resisten to everything at the start of the game. and why would u ask? ok if u ever try to get into fucking weak stinky ass Coryms respawn as a mage (this respawns has no lvl restriction) u will get one shoted by these stupid rats, but if u try to get in as a lvl 8 knight surprise surprise u aint even getting hit by the 25% free protection. and i think thats why every newcomer leaves they mage and starts a knight instead.

3.- make the utamo vita automatic or 100% actived on mages. like when would u be as a mage without the magic shield? i mean if we have the autofuctions spaming that over and over just make it stay on forever, like if u start the game for the first time and its already activated, like being wearing your supersuit all the time.

for now these are all the things i have been tough about. so. thanks for reading all this crying post.
Cya in the game

Woodie
31 Mar 19 09:15 PM
That's true, mages needs a relly serious buff

WibbenZ
01 Apr 19 10:02 AM
Fully agree, if you ask me the soul / mana spent on ex exevo gran mas vis should be lowerd.

Carlos Warlod
03 Apr 19 01:56 AM
Agree, the mana spent is too high! And all the elements resistance is ridiculous, plus the runes or pots are not enough…

Son Charlie

Red
10 Apr 19 07:52 AM
I will personally take a look at beginner sorcerers and druids to see how this can be improved in comparison to knights and paladins.

I’ll post more detail when changes are being planned.

Red

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.