- Fixed an issue with quest monster stat dampening applying multiple times under some circumstances.
- Fixed an issue with the Culex fight crashing the server under some circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where the Jinx' Dojo quest couldn't be repeated sometimes.
- Mages will no longer receive a boost to magic level rate below magic level 80.
- Mages will now start with magic level 40.
- All players will now start with the stats of a level 50. Existing characters have had their stats automatically adjusted to account for this change.
- Players will now be granted invulnerability on the temple tile which should prevent situations where players die twice from a staggered source of damage.
- Paladins and Knights will no longer receive inherited absorb at a rate of 20% and 25%, respectively.
- Paladins max hp increased by 15% (rounded up); max mana increased by 15% (rounded up).
- Knights max hp increased by 25% (rounded down).
- Fixed typos in some Teleport Room portal names.
- Fixed Swift Strike attacking players in protection zones.
- Adjust the Cursed Ruins reward room deny entry message to be less vague.
- Choosing either the Bow or Crossbow reward from the Cursed Ruins quest will now also reward the Crystal Arrow regardless of the player's vocation.
Red likes this post.
Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.