Cyntara - Forum - NPC's in Temple
Uncle Roon
18 Dec 19 04:55 PM
Greetings Cyntarists,

I am here to address a pressing matter this season of Cyntara, and that is the LACK of player interaction due to NPC's being in temple. Personally, I don't see why the change had to be made in the first place. The main city is useless other than having to get promotion at the Queen within the first 300 levels. There's always the argument of "PVP vs PVE" but this change does very little for the PVE population while heavily nerfing the PVP players. High level players can go into lower level player spawns and PK them, then go back into their spawn and safely hunt. The only place a lower level player can fight back is in the main city. Now that there are NPC's in the temple, power abusers don't have to worry about safety because they just go back and forth from their spawn to temple just to refill, and every once in a while they can go and PK lower level players. Removing NPC's from temple forces power abusers to leave PZ, whether it's in the main city or through one of the town teleports, which leaves an even playing field for players to fight.

There was no reason to add the NPC's in the first place and it really seems like a targeted nerf towards players like myself who like to strategically set up traps in the city to start battles.

tl;dr Remove NPC's. It makes no sense. More fights.

Regards,
The Roon

Masterpvp
18 Dec 19 07:17 PM
SIGNED!!

BrownHulk
18 Dec 19 07:24 PM
Signed.

WibbenZ
18 Dec 19 07:38 PM
I don't mind that I save 30-60 sec on resupply etc but not worth it, since enemies can stay in pz most of the time.
Same with the changes coming, adding ip check for play time = less ppl online(aka no play time makers) = less raids / events.
What would less event mean? = less war / pk

It has been great with 200+ players and the raid stats, alot of raids that get ppl moving to either kill a hard boss or war.
Just hope we can continue that.

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.