Cyntara - Forum - New Bosses
Matt Bruh
25 Jul 16 12:03 PM
I think it would be a somewhat fun attraction for non-donors and lower levels if more titan bosses were added. "Mini Ici Titan" or something I know that name isn't too creative but it could just be a weaker version of the current bosses.
Only allow entry for players under X level, and maybe add some enchanting items to the loot list. Especially orbs since they are so hard to obtain in game currently.
Also more bosses in general, not for only level 1k +; with decent loot and experience but a 20-30 minute respawn time. Give the players that are active something else to do.

Also: I think the level requirement of 1000 for the current titans works to not let lower levels get killed, but its hard to find a team of level 1k+ to go kill them. I think a level requirement of 800 + would give us a chance to actually kill them.

Red
27 Jul 16 03:04 PM
This is a WIP. The south-end of the teleport room is reserved for spawn-bosses. The Titans are very far south because they're for very high levels. We intend to add more bosses for lower level players.

Red

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.