- Fixed an issue with remaining Play Points message when purchasing items.
- Players will now always receive their fresh dungeon talisman regardless of dungeon mode.
- Fixed an issue with the Artifact Weapon not working properly if it was delivered to the inbox from the quest chest.
- Added more training spots.
- Fixed an issue with Alchemy skill progressing at the same rate regardless of elixir count chosen in the brewing window.
- Added a partial fix for Alchemy issue when players are carrying more than 255 of an ingredient, a proper fix will be released at a later date.
- A number of features that charge Cyntara Coins will now deduce the coins from account balance in addition to inventory (similar to how gold works).
- Added player hit record tracker. This feature will track player damage and healing records, in pvp vs pve situations, as well as crit vs non-crit. You can use the !records command to display your current records.
- Healing potions and runes will now display proper messages in the Combat Log.
- Healing potions, runes and spells can now critically strike.
- Tony Bloodhunter will now respond to "task" in addition to "prey".
- Fixed an issue with Minotaur Cult prey task not working properly.
- T1 melee weapons can now be purchased from the Weapon Smith.
- Reduced the prices of loot, raids and skills boosts.
- Updated the new spells notifications when advancing in levels.
- Added color variants to the !backpack command.
- Players can now enter Cyntara's Lair one at a time.
- Increased the speed of Blighted Ruins monsters.
- Weapon Upgrader Crystals will now ignore player level requirement for players that rebirthed.
- Added Morgaroth and Zoralurk raids to the Mind Flayer levers.
- Added Morgaroth and Zoralurk raids to the Puppet Master divination card.
Red likes this post.
Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.