Cyntara - Forum - Enchantments seem a bit too pay2win
Trith
25 Jul 16 08:55 PM
The enchantments as they stand seem a bit too pay2win. The crystals are easy enough to obtain ingame, but the orbs seem far too rare and as a free2play player I really don't see myself ever catching up to someone who blew loads of money on enchantments and since they give quite a large advantage it seems unbalanced.

Either make enchantment crystals and orbs easier to obtain in-game or something because shits pay2win yo

Red
27 Jul 16 02:53 PM
Trith said:
The enchantments as they stand seem a bit too pay2win. The crystals are easy enough to obtain ingame, but the orbs seem far too rare and as a free2play player I really don't see myself ever catching up to someone who blew loads of money on enchantments and since they give quite a large advantage it seems unbalanced.

Either make enchantment crystals and orbs easier to obtain in-game or something because shits pay2win yo
I highly recommend participating in activities that require multiple players to complete. Aside from some raid bosses, the Crystals of Enchantment were intended to be obtained through events or situations that require multiple players.
In the near future, we will be introducing even more ways to obtain these crystals in-game, but most will still require a few friends.

Red

Spartan1040
01 Aug 16 12:44 AM
I got a orb at the 10th time killing a task boss, its hard but can be worst

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.