- Reworked how player resistances are handled, due to a number of issues that interacted with each other, players were able to achieve higher resistances in PvE than intended, or even a total invincibility, this has now been fixed (World Ender says hi!), the new rules for resistances are as follows:
- Players can only achieve baseline resistance according to their PvE/PvP resistance cap.
- Players will be able to exceed their natural resistance cap with Alchemy elixirs and necklaces/rings with charges.
- Players will no longer benefit from being exempt from resistance caps when necklaces/rings with charges aren't in their target slots.
- Players will no longer benefit from excess resistances from enchantments/base items when their necklaces/rings with charges are checked first.
- Players will no longer skip a hard cap of 95% resistance when using necklaces/rings with charges.
- Adjusted the area between Magic Shopkeeper and Banker Wreckx in the temple.
- Adjusted the Cyntara Castle mini quest:
- The Cyntara King and Queen stats have been adjusted; experience has been adjusted to fit their level range and difficulty based on other bosses of their caliber.
- Added a level 600 requirement to the spawn portal.
- Removed the Behemoth from the Cyclops spawn that could be reached without passing through the Gate of Expertise.
- Decreased the number of Dragons and Dragon Lords in the Dragon's Den quest in favor of hatchlings to closer match the quest level difficulty.
- Adjusted the monsters that spawn in the Pillow Puzzle quest to closer match the quest level difficulty.
- Adjusted the Mortal Kombat quest:
- Adjusted the experience multiplier for completing the quest.
- Bosses in the arena are no longer subject to stat dampening as the quest has a fixed difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where players could receive Ferumbras' amulet without killing him.
- Fixed an issue where players that killed a summoned Ferumbras in events would become eligible to receive Ferumbras' amulet.
- Training tiles will now make players automatically cast the Mana Burn ("exevo vita") spell on an interval.
- Fixed an issue with the Cursed Ruins daily chest not working properly.
- Updated a few item names.
- Removed tools from the Loot Trader sell list.
- The Easter Bunny has gone on a vacation.
- Fixed an issue that caused the client to desync when swapping inventory inside of events.
Red likes this post.
Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.