Cyntara - Forum - Raids
Lass
26 Jul 16 03:18 AM
I like raids, everyone does because you can obtain a good amount of interesting items from them, but right now they are far from rare, they aren't the special 'spawn' of monsters they used to be, as of now they just seem like normal spawns, you can wait 30 minutes and have another Cyntarist spawn, wait another 15 and You've brought the flood!.
They are pretty useful anyway because of the latest addition: Enchanting, you do need to grind to acquire the best enchantments, unless you want to pay for the required items. But most of these creatures from raids loot either crystals or Cyntara coins, those are needed right now and pretty much everyone is going after those said items but at the price that people are just stacking eternal flames, I am too. I like to obtain flames, coins, crystals and all of that but I liked the raids too when they were meaningful.
I know some have not been activated yet, but those are a minority afaik. More raids can be made and set up to be not too frequent, or change the current ones even though people will dislike this because they are on the hunt for enchantment gear, and I am myself because it does take some time.

Matt Bruh
26 Jul 16 07:11 AM
bring back pandoras box, the ring master, the 2 guys that spawn together in venore (cant remember names but they drop knife)

thanks.

I like how often raids occur because it gives us something to do but it needs some variety.

Maazik
26 Jul 16 09:54 AM
Matt said:
bring back pandoras box, the ring master, the 2 guys that spawn together in venore (cant remember names but they drop knife)

thanks.

I like how often raids occur because it gives us something to do but it needs some variety.
Yeah, I miss those bosses. I belive that the name you can't remember is that jester Joey Terryfing and the other guy with him, can't remember his name tho

Red
27 Jul 16 02:51 PM
Lass said:
I like raids, everyone does because you can obtain a good amount of interesting items from them, but right now they are far from rare, they aren't the special 'spawn' of monsters they used to be, as of now they just seem like normal spawns, you can wait 30 minutes and have another Cyntarist spawn, wait another 15 and You've brought the flood!.
They are pretty useful anyway because of the latest addition: Enchanting, you do need to grind to acquire the best enchantments, unless you want to pay for the required items. But most of these creatures from raids loot either crystals or Cyntara coins, those are needed right now and pretty much everyone is going after those said items but at the price that people are just stacking eternal flames, I am too. I like to obtain flames, coins, crystals and all of that but I liked the raids too when they were meaningful.
I know some have not been activated yet, but those are a minority afaik. More raids can be made and set up to be not too frequent, or change the current ones even though people will dislike this because they are on the hunt for enchantment gear, and I am myself because it does take some time.
Raid bosses also have a chance to drop Crystals of Enchantment - which I've heard have been significantly rarer than the tiered enchantment crystals. (This is intentional, though.)
I have decreased the raid frequency with the last patch that was released yesterday, but as you could probably already tell, the raids are still rather common!

Matt said:

thanks.

Pandora's Box would need to be very much rescripted.
The Ringmaster and the other Jester raid were a part of the raids that were disabled for the first week of the server launch; you will probably start seeing these raids soon.

Red

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.