- Reverted the experimental life and mana leech changes from the previous patch.
- Dev note: We still want to look into making leech a viable source of regenerating health/mana but we still want the feature to feel worthwhile to players. This is something we may address during v13-s2.
- Fixed an issue where the temple tile was resetting player's hp/mana to its base max value rather than its effective max value.
- Reworked how the Demon Oak quest handles players Hallowed Axe.
- The quest will attempt to remove 1 Hallowed Axe from the player instead of all Hallowed Axes.
- The quest will not reward players with completion if they drop or trade or otherwise dispose of their Hallowed Axe when attempting to leave; this forces the player to turn in the Hallowed Axe only once the quest is complete.
- Experiemental: Stamina Rework:
- Max stamina increased from 42 hours to 44 hours.
- Increased bonus stamina hours from 2 to 4.
- Decreased the 50% exp + no loot nerf stamina from the last 14 hours of stamina to the last 6 hours of stamina.
- Decreased regular stamina regeneration time from 180 seconds to 120 seconds offline.
- Adjusted training tile stamina regeneration rate to reflect the above change.
- Stamina Refiller changes:
- Decreased the cooldown from 48 hours to 20 hours.
- Stamina received above 40 hours will regenerate at a 1:5 ratio instead of 1:0 (removing the cap).
Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.