- Attack runes are no longer subject to item use cooldown, instead they only incur attack cooldown. This means offensive runes can now be used simultaneously with potions and mana runes.
- Increased the magic level factor for spells and runes which results in a slight overall buff to spells and runes.
- The following items can now be used regardless of item use cooldown: Portable Task Device, Rust Remover, Obsidian Knife, Blessed Wooden Stake, Taming Items, Frozen Food and Spirit Device.
- Health and mana percent bonuses are now additive instead of multiplicative. Additionally the health and mana bonuses are now consistent between logging in, swapping inventory and leveling up.
- Improved the visibility of customize talkaction in the Store.
- Fixed an issue where certain buffs from shrines and alchemy wouldn't be granted immediately.
- Adjusted the duration, requirement and buff values of alchemy elixirs.
- Added new alchemy elixirs with the following stats: Phys Prot, Drown Prot, Life Drain Prot, Mana Drain Prot, Physical Damage, Energy Damage, Earth Damage, Fire Damage, Ice Damage, Holy Damage, Death Damage and Healing.
- Added the following stat buffs to the Power Shrine (Water Temple): Physical Damage, Energy Damage, Earth Damage, Fire Damage, Ice Damage, Holy Damage, Death Damage and Healing.
- The "Guardian Angel" Power Shrine buff will now display a cooldown icon on the cooldown bar.
- Fixed the Potion Lever not calculating the "Supreme" potion count properly.
- Namtar will now use the raid boss scaling system similar to other endgame raid bosses (such as the Assassin).
- Fixed a crash issue when Tyransict was killed during the channeling of the Wave of Darkness spell.
- Spells that automatically fire at targets (such as Thunder Storm) will no longer attempt to target non-attackable targets.
- Updated the Amirada world boss:
- Amirada will now use the Enrage ability (similar to the Shaper).
- Amirada's Crystal Pillars will now enrage together with Amirada.
- Fixed miscellaneous minor issues with the fight.
- Added Chat Restriction system. Players that get Chat Restricted will now have a limited number of messages to send.
- Fixed a few invalid Reward Chest entries (such as the Statue of the Otherwordly Zealot displaying wrong count).
- Fixed an issue with inbox notifications only being sent to the last person to open the inbox.
- Fixed an issue that could cause client state desync when multiple characters accessed the same depot.
- Fixed an instance where players could drop owned items.
- Fixed an issue where players could not tame item-based mounts.
- (HOTFIXED) Fixed an issue where moving items in depot could cause the server to crash under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that caused the client to stutter on some hardware.
- Added "Walker Timeout" feature to Auto Walker. When set to non-zero value, the walker will attempt to find the closest reachable waypoint after being stuck for the "timeout" time instead of trying each individual waypoint in order.
- Added "Report Coordinate" context menu option that allows players to report map bugs on positions other than where players are standing.
- Added "Copy Outfit Colors" context menu option that yoinks the target's outfit colors.
- Fixed an issue where players couldn't mapclick after being teleported onto a blocking tile.
- Fixed an issue with item hover border persisting after trying to drag non-item things in inventory. Additionally the border will now be red instead of white to indicate invalid things.
- Improved the number format consistency when abbreviating number values in display labels.
- (HOTFIXED) Fixed an issue with the "Walker Timeout" feature freezing the client under certain circumstances.
Red likes this post.
Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.