- Restored the access to the Pirates task boss.
- Fixed an issue where entering certain areas would turn the client screen black.
- Fixed the level and mana requirements for a number of spells that required more mana than players could have at the level the spells unlocked at. In general, a number of spells now requires slightly less mana.
- Mana runes and mana potions now show the restored mana points in the chat.
- The shared party experience mode can now be toggled regardless of in-fight status.
- Added achievements to Cursed Chests and Talents.
- Added the Conduit Shrine. The Conduit Shrine will grant a temporary buff that frequently attacks nearby monsters for 5% of their maximum health.
- Fixed an issue where the raid system cleanup would errorneously remove monsters from other places (such as teleport room or void realms).
- Replaced the green team in CTF with blue.
- Cursed Chests:
- Adjusted the chance for Cursed Chests to spawn.
- Monsters can no longer path over the chests.
- Nearby party members will now receive the experience rewards from claimed Cursed Chests.
- Cursed Chests that drop items with charges will now drop items with their full charges instead of 1 charge.
- Fixed the Outfit Changer window not displaying the outfits properly when the player is mounted.
- Renamed the "Default" chat channel to "Local Chat".
- Fixed a few typos in the keybind labels.
- Fixed an issue with Discord presence displaying wrong player vocation.
- Added waypoint distance check to auto walker. This should fix an issue where the client would become unresponsive for some people in the main city.
- NPC Trade:
- It is now possible to "look" at items on the buy list again to get their description.
- Fixed an issue with Autosell option causing the client to become unresponsive or causing the players to get kicked out of the game.
- Fixed an issue with non-stackable items not showing the count slider when selling.
Red likes this post.
Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.