- Fixed an issue with certain stats not displaying their fractional value (visual bug).
- Fixed an issue with the HotA chest not requiring quest completion to open.
- Added more error messages to the Enchantment window in addition to Chat console.
- Fixed quest chest reward messages not working properly with enchantment crystals.
- Fixed an issue with Charms showing (Enchantments: None) description even though they cannot be enchanted.
- Fixed Waves/Beams and Powerful UE/Caldera talents breaking their respective spells.
- It is now possible to force the next wave of a Cursed Chest by using the chest again if the current wave has been defeated.
- Adjusted the required number of kills for a number of non-boss Bestiary monsters.
- Fixed Iron Fists not counting as a melee weapon.
- Added Global Bestiary Boost to the store; while active, monster kills will give double credit towards Bestiary entries.
- Added Outfit Color Randomizer item to the store which repeatedly changes the current outfit colors when active.
- Added Tier Set Upgrade Token reward for killing Garmr (these will not be rewarded retroactively for previous kills).
- Added Bestiary Tracker. The Bestiary Tracker can be accessed by either opening it through the Bestiary or the Character top menu; to start tracking a monster, select it from the Bestiary and press the Track button.
Freya likes this post.
Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.