Cyntara - Forum - boss no drop on double drop :l
Information
This thread is locked from further replies.
Dafter
30 Jul 16 12:05 AM
so i was looking for a raid since theres an event right? i went to hunt down vlad the impaler with my mates, and we got the amazing surprise of no loot.. what happened? idk.. (To make it clear it left no body or anything.. it looks like what happens with the mobs when they are on an event have screen shot if needed…) ive a theory were it was removed and then resummoned making it drop nothing…

So.. what to do now? kill bosses on x2 drop with no drops? cmn man.. this weekend was supposed to be nuts and i dont see any event going on, and now we get no drops from the few raids? :( pretty mad atm tho

Fargo
30 Jul 16 12:12 AM
If it dropped no loot, then it dropped no loot. A possible explanation to why could be because I had to move him down away from the boat due to it being impossible to even get out. You will have to wait until the next Vlad raid to see if the problem persists, a sample of one is not enough to conclude a reasonable answer nor hypothesis to something being broken.

Trith
30 Jul 16 12:18 AM
Silence said:
If it dropped no loot, then it dropped no loot. A possible explanation to why could be because I had to move him down away from the boat due to it being impossible to even get out. You will have to wait until the next Vlad raid to see if the problem persists, a sample of one is not enough to conclude a reasonable answer nor hypothesis to something being broken.

[07/29/2016 20:56:54] /m Vlad the Impaler

looks to me like you summoned a vlad the impaler and since gm summons drop no loot imma guess this is your fault… there science concluded

Dafter
30 Jul 16 12:26 AM
Silence said:

Dude it left NO BODY AT ALL same as event mobs.. this is not my fault.. or less of luck.. ill be pissed if i got the msg "Loot from vlad the impaler: nothing" but i didnt even had a body to open? get what i mean.. this is or a bug or someones fault.. :l

Red
30 Jul 16 10:58 PM
Dafter, who all was a part of your team that fought the boss?

Red

Matt Bruh
31 Jul 16 01:51 PM
I just killed Vlad about 10 minutes ago, corpse was just fine. Even on this "super uber crazy 2x loot" It didnt drop jack shit besides some tokens and 2 grand crystals though. Oh well, better luck next time to me.

Dafter
31 Jul 16 05:58 PM
Red said:
Dafter, who all was a part of your team that fought the boss?

Red
My team for the boss was Wolf, Mahew and me

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.