Cyntara - Forum - New Hunting Spawns
Auzzy
01 Aug 16 02:05 PM
So in the past few weeks that i've been here most of what i've been seeing are people afk botting at certain area's or with a team at demon,mine super,mindflyers also botting with a lure script and that just makes me think why is everyone botting and not actually manualling atleast 1-2 days in a week.
Well here is my conclusion about this topic:
From what i've heard,seen there hasnt been any new major spawns that promotes teamhunting MANUALLY not just using a lure script or some shit ,also quests dont count i mean like why cant there be new spawns or area's that we can teamhunt in.This would be more of a great custom ot rather than a ot that people login to afk trainers or just bot.
I know some people out there dont afk bot completely for levels and such but most of us do which is kindof sad cuz this ot is one of the best out there and it deserves so much more.
So what i would suggest to make this ot more active/reach the highest potential it can possibly get is add a few new spawns that are hard but not too extreme and that people would enjoy.
Also what i'v been hearing alot from a huge amount of players that are still active is that one major issue why they dont manual is cuz of the stamina regen time
It takes more than 14 hours to regen from 40-42 which is not that good considering that u lose like 10mins of stamina reaching a spawn and that stamina would last u max 20 without a fish.
This is a custom ot not real tibia it should'nt be like that ,it should be atleast 3 mins of offline or trainers for 1 min of green stamina and that would take a long time but its way better than the current state that is right now.
I really think if stamina edits and new spawns are added not just for botting ,it would change alot around here.

Matt Bruh
01 Aug 16 03:59 PM
I would love to see new spawns, Red knows we all would. I believe that is a WIP.
Stamina is also a major issue, I think the regen rate needs to be raised a little bit, and the half exp at 32:00 should be change to perhaps 25:00? I know lowering that rate promotes longer botting sessions, but it also stops so many people from sitting in trainers all the time.

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.