Cyntara - Forum - New Mobs Fresh meat
Dafter
02 Aug 16 02:43 AM
So as far as i can remember cyntara has its personal style for mobs and such, but as game gets old cipsfot has bring us more creatures (diff sprites) to hunt such as roshamuul stuff (frazzlemaws guzzlemaws silencers and their bosses mohawk gazharoth etc).
So i was thinking why cyntara doesnt bring those mobs here, ofc with their change to cyntara enviroment, maybe will be nice to see that stuff here and will attract more ppl, including so other monsters like the grim leech thats just new, or the serpent crest, and ofc we cant forget about orcs.. ivent seen an orc spawn at cyntara xD is red a green racist guy? (jks) but for real.. i believe that having more creatures to hunt/hunting spots will be more fun at least.

As for mapping idk much about it.. but im sure if i get myself into it i might be able to help with this.. as long as u guys want it. idk its a topic to discuss..

So far i enjoy this server and would like to see some new stuff going on pvping its nuts here, sadly its kinda dead atm.. leaving us with tons of rpging.. which i enjoy even tho its an ot xD

I would like to thx the staff for the amazing events they do (ik i wasnt happy with the ammount of events during the weekend.. but hey i get amazed at every event u guys make.. gj on there.. its fun at least for me.. )

In another hand as second suggestion.. if you guys "staff" want to target portuguese/br players (since ive seen some at server) and need help with translations feel free to ask me if u like.. same with spanish.. but well i know uve already spanish knowledge..

ill be glad to see what happens with this
Dafter

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.