Cyntara - Forum - Greater Power Tabs, Grand Experience Rainbow Trout
Draggonoth
16 Aug 16 07:51 PM
Being one of the now much higher than lvl 1600 folks, who cannot use Exp Fish or Power tabs i would like to propose a way to kind of compromise with 1600+ players, while it may not be a huge necessity, i think it would still be pretty cool.
Add a vendor or some sort of lever device that can take a preset number of Regular Power Tabs and/or 2x green perch and turn them into an item usable up to level 2000, this would in itself create the ability to also create a usable item up to level 2500.
Something like this :
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-
2x Power Tab = 1 Greater Power Tab (grants 1 level upon use, usable up to level 2000)
2x Green Perch = 1 Rainbow Trout (2x exp for 1 hour, usable up to level 2000)

2x Greater Power Tab = 1 Legendary Power Tab (grants 1 level upon use, usable up to level 2500)
2x Rainbow Trout = 1 Marlin (2x exp for 1 hour, usable up to level 2500)

2x Legendary Power Tab = 1 Cosmic Power Tab (grants 1 level upon use, usable up to level 3000)
2x Marlin = 1 Yummy Gummy Worm (2x exp for 1 hour, usable up to level 3000)

Can then create a quest for those that reach level 3000 called "The Legendary Few".
Essentially a throne room, with Creator Red (The enlightened one, from A Brave New World, or perhaps the real Red in person") Where he congratulates you and bestows upon you the highest Cyntarian honor, where he gives you a choice, you can forever be a part of Cyntara, where he will turn the character into a statue, immortalized (possibly in gold).
You are allowed to remove all gear and items from your character, but the character will then be locked with whatever outfit it has on it and created as a part of Cyntara for all time, and removed from the players account.
Can come with a special trophy, achievement("Legendary Cyntarian"), and any other reward deemed suitable. There can also be special housing introduced that will be account unlockable to the person whos account had the character on it.
**Can create a Hall of Fame for statue-d players, as well as strategically placing them for dramatic affect in future boss spawns**
Or…
You can forfeit the rewards and return to Cyntara to continue leveling. (will not make player ineligible for acceptance of rewards at a later date, basically this just disengages the player from the quest NPC)

I may be thinking waaaaaayyyyy to far into the future, and way to much , but my brain has been plunged head long into the server and this is the kinda stuff that pops out.

Trith
16 Aug 16 10:19 PM
The server isnt designed for you to go over level 2k. Its designed for you to rebirth and start again, or make new characters. If you wanted to afk bot to 2k and then get "bored" its your issue. Bot less play more.

This is a terrible idea

Draggonoth
16 Aug 16 10:31 PM
Lol, saying that the server is meant to never reach higher than X level immediately negates the possibility of any future for a server…so that is a terrible idea in itself.
The server was NEVER designed for you to rebirth, as rebirthing just got added at the end of the last reset, and saying someone should just reset or give up and make another char, is limited as hell in regards toward the future high level players and the future of the server.

Trith
17 Aug 16 12:05 AM
Draggonoth said:
Lol, saying that the server is meant to never reach higher than X level immediately negates the possibility of any future for a server…so that is a terrible idea in itself.
The server was NEVER designed for you to rebirth, as rebirthing just got added at the end of the last reset, and saying someone should just reset or give up and make another char, is limited as hell in regards toward the future high level players and the future of the server.

Monsters are not designed for level 3ks runnign around. Quests are not designed for lvl 3ks running around. Nothing is designed for lvl 3ks. That means the server isn't DESIGNED for lvl 3ks.

So moral of the story is, stop botting. Go play the server and RPG instead of bot bot bot and then say "RED I WANTED HIGHER LEVEL PLX"

then in 3 weeks make a thread "RED IM LEVEL 18K AND EVERYTHING IS BORING PLS MAKE MORE CONTENT FOR MY BOT TO BOT"

Draggonoth
17 Aug 16 12:19 AM
Lol, So because something hasnt yet been made, that means it wasnt designed for it? I dont Bot bot bot, ive spent half this week working on guides, as you can see by the fact i went from top on lvl to third bordering on fourth.
Your obnoxious way of saying things is not even remotely similar to how i have added suggestions. Once again, spewing constant negativity does not substitute for constructive criticism.
The server is designed for people to PLAY it, that is all, doesnt matter the level, as things can be added for higher levels, as they always have. When i counter your b.s. (SERVER IS MEANT FOR REBIRTH OR STARTING NEW CHAR GG) you just come out with more garbage. Im not asking red for higher levels, im SUGGESTING ways to work towards different level brackets in the future. You know, what this part of the damn forum is for, SUGGESTING things.
Being blatantly asinine and spewing out sarcastic nonsense has no business in a Suggestion forum.
Cipsoft did not expect someone to reach lvl 999, when they created the Banuta door, but that shit happened.

Draggonoth
17 Aug 16 12:33 AM
And for a server that isnt designed for people over 2k, what are we supposed to reset every month?
We are 1 month in and theres already quite a lot of people knocking on the door to 2k.
Again, i look towards the future of the server, not just living in what is, and never expecting or suggesting anything more.
However Trith, im no longer going to respond to anything you post, im over the constant arguing with you in everything i post. I will wait for someone whos opinion matters. Someone that has a single competent thought in their head, to comment so i can have an actual constructive conversation about an idea, whether they agree or disagree with things ive suggested.

Trith
17 Aug 16 02:26 AM
Draggonoth said:
And for a server that isnt designed for people over 2k, what are we supposed to reset every month?
We are 1 month in and theres already quite a lot of people knocking on the door to 2k.
Again, i look towards the future of the server, not just living in what is, and never expecting or suggesting anything more.
However Trith, im no longer going to respond to anything you post, im over the constant arguing with you in everything i post. I will wait for someone whos opinion matters. Someone that has a single competent thought in their head, to comment so i can have an actual constructive conversation about an idea, whether they agree or disagree with things ive suggested.

See you're misunderstanding me, I said you're not meant to hit level 2k and KEEP botting levels. How about you go do some fucking quests, explore, rpg, youknow? ENJOY the server not just nag so you can keep leveling. You're bored cause you don't fucking rpg, you do NO quests you fucking sit in undead dragons botting and then shit post saying "I WANT MORE LEVELS!!!!"

Let's look at the facts.

This is your achievement page (the content of the sever)

And this is the achievment page of someone actually playing the server and doing the content that is alreayd there.

So next time you're bored maybe fucking do the content thats already tehre instead of asking to be lvl 3k and then still not doing the current content. If you wanna bot all day everyday go play farmville

Draggonoth
17 Aug 16 04:25 AM
LOL! Not going to even dignify that with counter argument, does anyone else have an opinion that doesnt result to petty personal attacks and incorrect assumptions?

Unkillable
17 Aug 16 05:29 AM
Draggonoth said:
LOL! Not going to even dignify that with counter argument, does anyone else have an opinion that doesnt result to petty personal attacks and incorrect assumptions?

I think Red should focus on trying to get players back atm but your idea sounds great

Klaas
17 Aug 16 06:51 AM
Trith makes a good point; technically you can keep going and Red can keep adding content, but I don't think that's the way to go. If you want to keep levelling the rebirth feature fits that purpose perfectly.

I don't particularly dislike your suggestion but I don't like it either.

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.