Cyntara - Forum - Greater Power Tabs, Grand Experience Rainbow Trout
Draggonoth
17 Aug 16 07:15 AM
While i understand you point of view, leveling isnt just about hitting the reset button and releveling the same char time after time, because then you are perpetually weak, and having to struggle back to a competitive strength from being weak and low leveled, in comparison to leveling higher, which is a leveling process to go from strong to stronger.

Matt Bruh
17 Aug 16 08:47 AM
I wouldn't mind the first option but only to assist level 1600-1800 (to help people get to the rebirth level). I don't support anything boosting experience over level 1800 besides premium stamina.

Trith
17 Aug 16 08:47 AM
Draggonoth said:
While i understand you point of view, leveling isnt just about hitting the reset button and releveling the same char time after time, because then you are perpetually weak, and having to struggle back to a competitive strength from being weak and low leveled, in comparison to leveling higher, which is a leveling process to go from strong to stronger.

Great point!

But rebirthing does make you stronger!

It gives you more hp, more mana, more damage PLUS new fancy spells. Botting to 1.8k then rebirth and rebotting to 1.8k is far better than just flat botting to 2.5k!

Draggonoth
17 Aug 16 01:28 PM
Last i read, rebirthing on Cyntara didnt give you more HP or Mana , or damage. I have no knowledge of any new spell either, as i did ask on the cyntara discord, and no one seemed to have answers about what exactly Rebirthing entailed for the player, but i recall when reading the original post, i got the impression that the only thing you got to keep when rebirthing was your skills and gear not much else in way of benefits, it was essentially just a restart button for those that wanted to re-level their same characters. I have asked about this multiple times, with no actual answer, so maybe an admin giving a list of the benefits of rebirthing might actually provide further information.

Draggonoth
17 Aug 16 02:09 PM
Im going to give my final thoughts on the topic because people seem to have misconceptions about where my intentions were when i suggested this in the first place.
The main problem i see in how people are perceiving this message, is that you think i intend for all these items to pop up simultaneously in a time frame of like "tomorrow". Which is not at all the case. Not even remotely close actually, the only one i was suggesting be implemented somewhere soon is the first section of (up to 2000) items.
"this would in itself create the ability to also create a usable item up to level 2500. "
This was my way of saying, by adding the first new set of items, it would allow for a system to already be in place in the future, if/when someone wanted to add the subsequent items for higher levels.
Not only would this allow stronger players on the server, paving the way for there to be stronger monsters, and stronger boss areas, it would also help stabilizing the economy and make items that had become useless to a large section of the player base, usable again.
However saying that "The server is not meant for anyone over 2k", is dreadfully depressing, since we are now 1 month in, with a good bit of players already at that point.
So by your own admission, if every person rebirthed, and releveled up to 2k, that would essentially make the entire lifespan of the server for any given player, only 2 months.
This suggestion wasnt for the immediate here and now, im not clamoring to be level 3k, im not demanding this or that, as you seem to be stating over and over, its a suggestion, as the forum section suggests, not just for me, this is a suggestion to add to the possibilities of future for the Cyntara server.
Also, with play points and Cyntara Coins there is very little incentive for people to put any money into the server at all. Adding new features, or at the very least entertaining the idea of a possible future for high level players, can also help bring money to the server. Whether these items become purchasable, or if people have to buy lower end items to consistently upgrade them.
Increasing possible revenue for the owners of the server, and compensate them for the vast amounts of time they put in (Red + Diath, you guys are awesome) should also be emraced. While the whole server shouldnt be Pay2Win as you so eloquently put it, there has to be some incentive for the average player to put at least some money into the server, or the owners will have to PAY for the the server as opposed to getting PAID by it. Now that there are items rivaling the strength of Donors, which after a while, will be all over the marketplace, it almost acts as a deterrent to buying gear since you can be just as strong just by playing the server.
The same thought applied for the VIP spawn i had suggested, i wasnt looking for personal spawns, the VIP spawn was a primary component of Cyntara for many many years, how is it only about helping ME, and fucking the server precisely? It would give a more tangible benefit to being a Premium player on Cyntara.

Last i saw, you were a mains spec pally complaining that Paladins were too weak, hell, leveling as a knight is dreadfully slow, but i didnt hop on the forums begging for a power boost. Do i think after a bit of looking into that paladins/knights could use a little love? sure. Was i happy to hear they got some? sure. But your requests are for more personal than mine Trith.

TL:DR - My suggestions are just suggestions. Not mean for all items at once, just for a potential to increase average player level, and add new encounters/quests/spawns to keep the future of Cyntara exciting. These suggestions arent all about me, as they would benefit everyone, including the bottom line for the owners of the server, where revenue could be increased.
Regardless, this is my final peice, as this is all i could possibly say on the subject, until Red or Diath respond, so repeating myself wouldnt benefit anyone and this is taking up far too much of my time.

Relaxx
17 Aug 16 11:47 PM
Draggonoth said:
The server was NEVER designed for you to rebirth, as rebirthing just got added at the end of the last reset
I don't think im a "pro" player but i play cyntara since 2008 and i can say you cyntara was ALWAYS designed for you to rebirth, there were some seasons when people had 50 or maybe more? rebirths, i really cant remember, every season Red did rebirths harder. Now its pretty hard to rebirth maybe you can choose if you rebirth or not but idk.. never say never

Draggonoth
18 Aug 16 01:52 AM
You realize Cyntara was created in 2009? And in the context i was speaking of, the 1800, alternate fate was introduced last version of Cyntara.
And the farthest ive seen your Cyntara screenshots go back is 2013?

Relaxx
18 Aug 16 04:19 PM
Draggonoth said:
You realize Cyntara was created in 2009? And in the context i was speaking of, the 1800, alternate fate was introduced last version of Cyntara.
And the farthest ive seen your Cyntara screenshots go back is 2013?
maybe was 2009 i dont remember lol and ye.. i didnt take pics of all versions all i can say is that i played long time ago and ppl always had a lot of rebirths, just saying..

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.