Cyntara - Forum - Druids seem to get fucked at every turn. And I suggest we change
Trith
18 Jul 17 12:04 AM
Druids seem to get almost no love on Cyntara.

In super spells quest everyone gets a super cool spell that can be used to make them stronger. Knights get a huge damage ability, sorcs get a sick ass beam, paladins get a pumped up exori con rai….Druids get a exura gran mas res that heals slightly more.

In Rebirth quest you get a boost to your spell damage, This boosts paladins and knights since they use spells almost exlusively to hunt where as sorcs and druids use runes so they see no such buff which really ain't cool

Side note, In rebirth druids kinda get the ugliest outfit so just a minor hate towards druids

In astral plane everyone gets a charm to upgrade their spells once again, Knights looks cool and does more damage which they use often. Paladins also looks amazing and since its their MAIN spell its used often, Sorcs dont use that spell very often but atleast it looks cool. Druids get fucked the hardest here once again, since they dont use the spell almost ever (everything immune to earth) and it hardly looks any different.

I suggest we fucked every other vocation equally, Since Druids primary damage source dosn't receive a buff, neither should anyone elses. The charm should boost Paladins secondary damage (exori san rai), or knights secondary damage (exori mas rai). This way its atleast fair

And in rebirth quest instead of boosting spell damage, just boost overall damage so its fair for eveyone, not just for knights and paladins (also nicer outfit pls)

And in super spells see the other Thread

Dafter
18 Jul 17 11:38 AM
yes +10 on this, id rather get any other kind of super spell than mas res buffed who gonna heal my enemies too, its like wtf??? agree on the dmg buff from rb, and DEFENTLY ANOTHER BLOODY OUTFIT! please beast master its just bad, like really bad, and about the new modify looking charm, what if instead of just looking it boost a lil of dmg, or change the shape to go into more sqms or something really op, after all its a roxor ot

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.