Cyntara - Forum - So ye I think this needs to be said.
Information
This thread is locked from further replies.
Fred Beron
06 Jan 18 03:50 PM
So I would just like to give feedback on how the gms are doing at giving information on what they are doing in this era(mostly last nights update). As of yesterday you guys released a new patch (https://cyntara.org/forum/thread/270/1) . In this quality post nowhere does it say you fixed the soft boots bug or did you say that you changed that when you die you do not logout anymore. So what ends up happening is that you die and if you use an auto refiller like me ur script just refills with a box popped up saying u die and the enemies just farm you over and over again. The thing is also if you use magebot auto explore when u die u just walk out of temple and they can farm you there. My teammate Master pvp ended up losing his whole set from the enemies farming him because nowhere was this said that you added this feature.

I would also like to point out that lpepe a gm ended up farming him and taking his shit instead of kicking him when he knew this was not clarified as well.

You can sit here all day and say its my fault for botting or masters for botting as well but the fault is not ours, its the gms fault for not posting this anywhere. I would not have botted if i knew this would happen because i ended up losing like 20-30 lvls and 9kk from them constantly wasting me. I think i clicked the ok button 25 times clarifying i died.

I would also like to point out that I went to the good ol help chat in cyntara to ask if I would be getting anything back or master because this shit was not listed anywhere and I had some person by the name of Silence pretty much denying that this is the gms fault and it is our fault for botting and nothing will be given back.

For former updates I would love it if you guys would tell us everything you update/fix/change so that I never have to make a post like this again because tbh its complete bullshit that any of this even happened. I am also curious as to why this feature is even added because the only reason I see this being needed/wanted is to keep cyntaras online count high since you wont log off if u die. I have 4 solutions to this new feature.
1) Remove this stupid feature there is no point to having it
2) Make it so that when you die you have to click the ok box before you can move again
3) Make a textbox pop up saying like a basic math problem like 2+2 and have us type in the number and click ok.
4) Dont release untested new features on a live server, use a test server pls.
As for my ip ban for the day I wont try to fight that I guess, I think silence is a snowflake and cant take any criticism but at the end of the day after he threatened to ban me I got a lil tilted and said ban me you fucking retard so i guess we will leave that 1 where it is. Cya all tomorrow and @silence if u read this i hope u like ur new picture i made for you. Silence <– click here

Also I would like to say I do want compensated (all my levels back+cash) because I would of only lost 2 lvls instead of like 30 and 100k instead of 9kk and maybe a lil something something for not being able to play all day since ur gm is soft. Also I would like you to support my friend master pvp and give him his set and levels back.

Also if you would like to tip me I would not complain for this quality post.
This is a strawpoll I made for everyone to Vote

ALSO why the fuck is top fraggers still not working after a fucking week, these are the real questions we need answered

Fuck you

Etched
06 Jan 18 04:00 PM
Yeah, these GM's are corrupt as fuck.

Diath/Red you need to talk to your staff about shit like this or else it WILL die due to negligence from your staff.

Snizzle Snap
06 Jan 18 04:03 PM
When two of your gms are in on something of this magnitude and aid the offenders perhaps something needs to be looked into about the integrity of your staff

Kannibale
06 Jan 18 04:09 PM
You got banned LOL rip

The Boss Man
06 Jan 18 04:16 PM
Your staff is full corrupt wtf what kinda of GM farms another mans set on a ot WHERE HE IS GM??????????????? This some trump type administration GG .

Masterpvp
06 Jan 18 04:23 PM
I get it. You guys added a new feature and that's fine, but there was no comment or any sort of a "beware" sign that would let YOUR community know they could lose their items if they afk bot. Not telling the players and just throwing a curve ball at them is just going to anger people.

I'm not asking for my items or levels back, all I'm asking is to have a little more common sense in decisions like this. There's a bunch of people in temple poofing right now and probably are vulnerable to being abused. The GM killing an afk player and taking their set + exp is just icing on the cake. That just doesn't make a ton of sense to me and a GM should be looking at what is best for the interest of the server and clearly lpepe put his selfishness ahead of this OT. I also think you could re-think the people you put in charge of this OT when you aren't here.

Erik
06 Jan 18 04:30 PM
Full agreed, just look at their guild name, guild full of corrupt people, staff should never be in a guild, thats taking sides, you want the server to grow not to die like every reset, so why act like that to a guild thats the only waring atm, also many of that guild abused way too much the soft boots bug, increasing their damage and their luck to the max, now many of them with full ornate sets ( the ones worthy that used to be donors) from one day to another, and diath only says there is no enchanting log so he cant do anything , you dont need to be a fucking detective to see who abused it ( before that bug there were no ornate set at all )
master pvp of course u should get ur stuff back its common sense, and if no one of the administration is willing to investigate i can just send u the names of the ones we already know abused like crazy

Kannibale
06 Jan 18 04:39 PM
Erik said:
Full agreed, just look at their guild name, guild full of corrupt people, staff should never be in a guild, thats taking sides, you want the server to grow not to die like every reset, so why act like that to a guild thats the only waring atm, also many of that guild abused way too much the soft boots bug, increasing their damage and their luck to the max, now many of them with full ornate sets ( the ones worthy that used to be donors) from one day to another, and diath only says there is no enchanting log so he cant do anything , you dont need to be a fucking detective to see who abused it ( before that bug there were no ornate set at all )
master pvp of course u should get ur stuff back its common sense, and if no one of the administration is willing to investigate i can just send u the names of the ones we already know abused like crazy

Uhh you realize no one on my team (including me) knew about this enchant bug. If you look at master pvps team you'll see everyone of them used this soft boot bug, while no one on my team even uses soft boots. I actually didn't even learn about it until today from snowflake

The Healer Nigga
06 Jan 18 04:52 PM
Kannibale said:
Erik said:

Uhh you realize no one on my team (including me) knew about this enchant bug. If you look at master pvps team you'll see everyone of them used this soft boot bug, while no one on my team even uses soft boots. I actually didn't even learn about it until today from snowflake

Soo… You made it a point to check peoples equipped items on the site for no reason and verified whether or not they were bug abusing BEFORE you even knew about the bug? Hmmm… interesting…

Kannibale
06 Jan 18 04:56 PM
The said:
Kannibale said:
Erik said:

Soo… You made it a point to check peoples equipped items on the site for no reason and verified whether or not they were bug abusing BEFORE you even knew about the bug? Hmmm… interesting…

?? reading comprehension is hard. Fred dies, logs on and we talk for like 10 minutes. He mentions the soft boot bug and how it wasn't on the changelist along with the death change. I say "what soft boot bug". Then he replies with "oh you didn't know? y i k e s". Then he explains it to me

I then check your team and see they all have soft boots with magic level + crit enchanted which i just mentioned in my post above

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.