Cyntara - Forum - Cyntara v11 Bug Report Thread
Relaxx
27 Jun 18 01:22 AM
for some reason there are monks on yalahar..

Bobtehsilent
09 Jul 18 05:22 AM
Piggy banks only give crystal coins up until it breaks. Dont think it should be working that way. Was able to get 50cc from 2 piggy banks.

TehBob

Diath
09 Jul 18 03:20 PM
Bobtehsilent said:
Piggy banks only give crystal coins up until it breaks. Dont think it should be working that way. Was able to get 50cc from 2 piggy banks.
That's intended.

Rubix
20 Jul 18 09:02 AM
Battle Arena is broken, been stuck for 12 hours lol.

Draggonoth
26 Jul 18 06:22 PM
Not a bug per se, saw this randomly going about the website. The Archer's Armor has a capital S where it says Archer'S instead of Archer's.

Diath
26 Jul 18 11:54 PM
Rubix said:
Battle Arena is broken, been stuck for 12 hours lol.
The arena has been removed.

Draggonoth said:
Not a bug per se, saw this randomly going about the website. The Archer's Armor has a capital S where it says Archer'S instead of Archer's.
It looks like the capitalization function thinks the apostrophe marks a new word, thanks for letting us know.

Kill Em All
04 Oct 18 06:00 PM
Hello,i think i have bugged character ( didn't seen my character if i on Training Room) , and i can't buy Food,from Food Merchant ,only seen comunicate : " You do not have enough capacity." - can't buy anything : backpack's,pick's,alchemy items . But i have 7800 (Free Cap).

Maazik
05 Oct 18 05:32 PM
Kill said:
Hello,i think i have bugged character ( didn't seen my character if i on Training Room) , and i can't buy Food,from Food Merchant ,only seen comunicate : " You do not have enough capacity." - can't buy anything : backpack's,pick's,alchemy items . But i have 7800 (Free Cap).
Should be fixed, thank you.

Bill Buttlicker
22 Jul 19 01:38 PM
- When I throw stackable items into my depot, they do not auto stack with the same items that are already in the depot
- I completed cyntara zone, received my reward, and used the glooth spear insignia, but I cannot use glooth spears. I even tried relogging.
- When I try selling items to the loot trader, I have to manually drag the slider to sell the max number of items that I have. The default should be set to always sell the max number of items.

Diath
24 Jul 19 06:36 PM
We're aware of the issue with stacking items in the depot but have no solution for now however you should be able to merge stacks once they're inside of the depot box.
I'm not sure about the Glooth Spears but there are currently a few issues with them so we will be looking into them in general.

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.