Cyntara - Forum - Cyntara v11 Bug Report Thread
Masterpvp
26 Jul 19 03:27 AM
I changed my mount in the set outfit display, but ctrl + r still doesn't read the mount I want and just puts the previous mount back on.

It works if I check walk and mount preview though, maybe that is how it's supposed to be, but I found it confusing I had to click those for it to work.

Diath
26 Jul 19 02:25 PM
Masterpvp said:
maybe that is how it's supposed to be, but I found it confusing I had to click those for it to work.

That's not intended, it's a bug related to the new reworked outfit window but as with most client changes there's no ETA on when we're going to release a fix.

Moraes
15 Oct 19 09:27 AM
Server - Warzone 3 Bugged Teleport

Versperoth is not working as before.
Now the teleport to Abyssador room (final boss) is constantly activate, we don't need to pass over Vesperoth hole to woke it up, kill it and then go to final room.
Now, inside the last room, one teleport not leading anywhere over a hole is always there, we step up and nothing happens, I think this teleport is Vesperoth that some way bugged and end up inside Abyssador's room for no reason.

Shunuck
04 Jan 20 04:43 AM
Holy tokens do not currently stack.

Mariial
09 Apr 20 09:30 PM
I can't add or move items in my depot. I can take them out, but can't seem to add even if I take out a lot of them. Relogged and still happens.

"You cannot put more items in this depot". It worked fine before.

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.