Cyntara - Forum - Few Suggestions
Matt Bruh
20 Jul 16 04:02 AM
1 - Remove fishing as a possible skill bonus when enchanting. I don't think anyone would really want extra fishing skill, if someone says they do its a troll, confirmed.
2 - When enchanting items, say I use 4 regen charms on my robe, and i get all 4 mana, they stack when it comes to removing the enchant. Its kind of a bummer when trying to get max enchants because you cant select each on its own, anything similar stacks and gets removed in 1 go.
Solution to 2 would be showing each enchant seperately when using an enchant removal, Mana regen 20,15,15,25 etc, it would allow me to remove the lower bonus and try and get the better one.
3 - Hydras needs bigger resp or faster respawn rate on the island.
4 - Charms guide, if that is something you are willing to spoil, literally no idea where to get any besides stuffed dragon being a charm.
5 - Since soul stone seems to be so incredibly rare, make a task for like 2k abyss necros in order to kill a boss that drops it, Only able to complete once per character maybe?
6 - Make Orbs of Enchantment (the orbs that add a slot on to equipment) easier to obtain in game. Not something we can get multiple of every day but I haven't found one in-game as of yet.
7 - Add Enchanting to the high scores on the website!
I'll add more as I remember what all I had in mind. :)

Matt Bruh
25 Jul 16 02:29 PM
Wyrms and Elder wyrms are confusing, Wyrms have a level 600 entry and are actually harder than elders. I think normal Wyrms should have their damage reduced just a bit to allow non-donors and even donors lower level to hunt them easier.

Red
27 Jul 16 03:03 PM
Matt said:
1 - Remove fishing as a possible skill bonus when enchanting. I don't think anyone would really want extra fishing skill, if someone says they do its a troll, confirmed.
2 - When enchanting items, say I use 4 regen charms on my robe, and i get all 4 mana, they stack when it comes to removing the enchant. Its kind of a bummer when trying to get max enchants because you cant select each on its own, anything similar stacks and gets removed in 1 go.
Solution to 2 would be showing each enchant seperately when using an enchant removal, Mana regen 20,15,15,25 etc, it would allow me to remove the lower bonus and try and get the better one.
3 - Hydras needs bigger resp or faster respawn rate on the island.
4 - Charms guide, if that is something you are willing to spoil, literally no idea where to get any besides stuffed dragon being a charm.
5 - Since soul stone seems to be so incredibly rare, make a task for like 2k abyss necros in order to kill a boss that drops it, Only able to complete once per character maybe?
6 - Make Orbs of Enchantment (the orbs that add a slot on to equipment) easier to obtain in game. Not something we can get multiple of every day but I haven't found one in-game as of yet.
7 - Add Enchanting to the high scores on the website!
I'll add more as I remember what all I had in mind. :)
1 - We are looking into a way to still allow players to fish, but not to such an exorbitant level.
2 - This is more or less intended. It would be incredibly easy to create a perfect set if the enchantments did not "stack" in this way. It was never our intention to see players with perfectly enchanted sets. Since earning grand enchantment crystals is rather easy, think of it as a way to constantly improve your character.
3 - Part of what keeps hydras incredibly OP experience is their respawn rate. In fact, the hydra respawn rate on the island is much higher than I expected it to be upon further inspection. I won't make it any worse, but I certainly can't see myself wanting to make it any better at this time.
4 - The guides are still a WIP. With everything else that's been going on, I haven't gotten to the last two guides yet. I'll get on that as soon as I can - but I likely won't be spoiling where to get most of the charms that are in-game. Also note, not all charms are obtainable or even created yet.
5 - Initially, I've always told people that tasks are to make monsters that are less-preferable to hunt more-preferable. I hadn't considered making some of the more-preferable spawns have a 1x only task (like demons.) I rather like this idea; I'll follow up if we decide to go forward with it.
6 - Please read my answer to this suggestion here.
7 - I like it. @diath!

Matt said:
Wyrms and Elder wyrms are confusing, Wyrms have a level 600 entry and are actually harder than elders. I think normal Wyrms should have their damage reduced just a bit to allow non-donors and even donors lower level to hunt them easier.
I'm not sure how you're finding Elder Wyrms easier than Wyrms. I just double-checked; they are stronger than a Wyrm in every aspect. Their hp/exp ratio is higher, too!

Red

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.