Cyntara - Forum - Paladin Slight Buffs
Auzzy
28 Jul 16 12:44 PM
i would also suggest making paladin donation weapon as in the umbral master bow/crossbow upgradeable with upgrade crystal like knight donation weapons and mage donation wands/rods ,since the main isuse with pally is damage i think this would help abit

Fargo
31 Jul 16 02:53 AM
Good news, I just finished a balancing session with Red. Paladins should be more balanced compared to other vocations, keep an eye out for the next patch notes.

Delirium
13 Aug 16 03:28 PM
Well I'm agree about increasing dmg, but! Remember supposedly paladins were balanced with the tanky style in compensation of the dmg, so I think if u buff the paladin's dmg u have to balance that tank, cus actually right now a high lvl paladín tanks the same as a knight…Trith knows what I'm talking about, last war in cyntara like 8 shooting him and he resists that even with orsh and demons targeting him, so don't fuck, if the player Sexy knight was killed by 3 por 4 shooters I bet this knight won't resist as paladín did.
What I'msaying is if the paladín is a really good tank, and u buff it with dmg, it will be the best vocación (tank as a knight and dmg as a mage), how I said I'm agree with the thing of buffing, but so reduce the tanky thing to balance it, it's muy opinion to keep a balance.

Trith
13 Aug 16 05:42 PM
Delirium said:
Well I'm agree about increasing dmg, but! Remember supposedly paladins were balanced with the tanky style in compensation of the dmg, so I think if u buff the paladin's dmg u have to balance that tank, cus actually right now a high lvl paladín tanks the same as a knight…Trith knows what I'm talking about, last war in cyntara like 8 shooting him and he resists that even with orsh and demons targeting him, so don't fuck, if the player Sexy knight was killed by 3 por 4 shooters I bet this knight won't resist as paladín did.
What I'msaying is if the paladín is a really good tank, and u buff it with dmg, it will be the best vocación (tank as a knight and dmg as a mage), how I said I'm agree with the thing of buffing, but so reduce the tanky thing to balance it, it's muy opinion to keep a balance.

Gunna hop in here and call you dumb real fast..
I was tanking 8 level players, this part is correct. However i believe 1 of the was 1.4k and the rest were below 1k. This is not a whole bunch of damage…

Sexy knight died to 4 players because he was using UH and wasn't getting an sios from his wonderful team of 8 players.

I cannot tank orshabaal on his own, much less with 8 of those players hitting me at the same time.

Delirium
18 Aug 16 05:46 PM
Trith said:
Delirium said:

Gunna hop in here and call you dumb real fast..
I was tanking 8 level players, this part is correct. However i believe 1 of the was 1.4k and the rest were below 1k. This is not a whole bunch of damage…

Sexy knight died to 4 players because he was using UH and wasn't getting an sios from his wonderful team of 8 players.

I cannot tank orshabaal on his own, much less with 8 of those players hitting me at the same time.
you think one of the was 1.4k? and the rest below 1k? haha I knew u were going to lie or excuse, one of both xD
Krylek and I were the only players below 1k in the war
I'm not over 1k cuz I'm not leveling harder as many players…(by my own reasons..but this is other thing xD)
what ever Trith the mighty paladin the best of Cyntara…now u r gonna be more powerful with increased dmg…well done for to :)

Trith
18 Aug 16 08:02 PM
Delirium if you feel paladins are so blatantly over powered why don't you start a paladin and show everyone just how strong they are?

Spazzman
22 Aug 16 01:35 PM
I agree fully with the points made in this thread. I am new to this server and I only have a 550 pally, however it is clear to me pallys are weaker than the rest. I can't kill anything very quickly but I also can't tank anything either. The spawns that are for my level own me and I can only usually take on 2 monsters as a time. I feel like I have the attack of a knight and the defense of a mage.
I do not have any donor eq, but I don't want to buy any as it would be a waste of cash as Pallys are so bad!
Please boost pallys

Relaxx
22 Aug 16 04:57 PM
Spazzman said:
I agree fully with the points made in this thread. I am new to this server and I only have a 550 pally, however it is clear to me pallys are weaker than the rest. I can't kill anything very quickly but I also can't tank anything either. The spawns that are for my level own me and I can only usually take on 2 monsters as a time. I feel like I have the attack of a knight and the defense of a mage.
I do not have any donor eq, but I don't want to buy any as it would be a waste of cash as Pallys are so bad!
Please boost pallys
They already boosted paladins..

Trith
23 Aug 16 01:15 AM
Spazzman said:
Please boost pallys

I promise you paladins get a lot better at 1.2k and they only get stronger from there, But getting to 1.2k is not so fun but just stick with it and i'm sure you'll love paladins!

Draggonothian
26 Aug 16 05:31 PM
Yeah spazzman, currently you have really low skills and gear, once you get a bit higher, paladins really start clear cutting through stuff. Currently they are pretty well the only class that can 1v1 someone of equal level. Trith did this, supposedly, he killed a 1400 knight lol

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.