- Removed unfair fight reduction from PvP death loss, players will now lose the same amount of experience in PvP as they do in PvE.
- Removed unfair fight reduction for PvP experience gain.
- Adjusted Soul Orb drop rate from Shadow Dragons and added Soul Orbs to Undead Dragons loot table.
- Reduced reward chest damage quota based on connected player count (25% of the original value for 200 players, 50% of the original for 150 players and 75% of the original value for 100 players).
- Made further adjustments to spawns, more details about the changes can be found in this forum post.
- Adjusted solo dungeon level requirement from level 800 to level 650.
- Fixed an issue with the first round of Mortal Kombat not working properly.
- Players will now receive gold discount for purchasing magic shop supplies outside of temple.
- Fixed an issue with AFK zombie kicking not working properly in the Infected event.
- Fixed an event where players could leave the Infected event with invalid resistances.
- Adjusted Energy Wall attacks.
- Changed stamina half exp threshold time from 32 hours to 8 hours.
- Adjusted fishing rate for Great Rod and Super Rod.
- Power Rune fragments can now be stacked.
- Adjusted paladin and knight skills in the war arena.
- Fixed an issue with the quiver enchants not removing stats sometimes.
- Updated the paladin set bundle with quiver and store offer description.
- Tier set items no longer require the Alternate Fate promotion to equip.
- The !changesex command no longer consume premium days. It still has a premium requirement though and now instead has a 24 hour cooldown.
- Fixed an issue with the Addon Master not working properly.
- Magic effects related to creatures will now follow them instead of being left behind on the tile.
- Throwing items will now show throw animation. This option can be disabled in graphics options.
- Selecting healer and auto healer entries will now enter edit mode similar to targeting and walker.
- Reduced the duration of texts on the screen and the speed at which the text queue is processed.
- Added an option to disable onscreen message queue, disabling the queue will make new messages instantly replace previous messages.
- Party and guild members are now ignored by auto targeting when the "ignore when players are nearby" is selected.
- Look IDs option will now also display Item IDs in item tooltips.
- Removed blinking effect from client notifications.
- Fixed a misleading tooltip in interface options.
- The addons window will no longer display mounts and companions in addon preview.
Red likes this post.
Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.