Cyntara - Forum - Lost all my enchantments
Information
This thread is locked from further replies.
Unkillable
12 Aug 16 12:28 PM
I lost all my slots and enchantments on my shield that dafter helpt me with yesterday. WTF

Red
12 Aug 16 05:19 PM
Which enchantments did you have on the shield?

Red

Unkillable
12 Aug 16 06:58 PM
Red said:

Red
I dont remeber that, but im 250% sure that i had all my items filed with ench. And i got dafter who can vouch for it, cuz he was the one enchanting them with grands. I know it was 4 slots with absorb but which fire/ice/death cant i remeber

Dafter
13 Aug 16 03:10 AM
Ye i also lost my enchantments at boots 2 slots, i had critic chance+ physc absorb (grands)

Dafter
13 Aug 16 03:11 AM
Unkillable said:
Red said:

Red
I dont remeber that, but im 250% sure that i had all my items filed with ench. And i got dafter who can vouch for it, cuz he was the one enchanting them with grands. I know it was 4 slots with absorb but which fire/ice/death cant i remeber
ye i helped him to enchant, his shield had as far as i can remember physc abosrb+death+fire+ something else not sure proba ice but ye he had x4 slots+grand element enchants on there

Dafter
14 Aug 16 09:00 PM
Well the patch its here, i was waiting to see the enchantments on my boots to come back, but they are not, what can i do?

Trith
14 Aug 16 09:05 PM
Dafter said:
Well the patch its here, i was waiting to see the enchantments on my boots to come back, but they are not, what can i do?

Buy a luck set and go loot more crystals

Unkillable
15 Aug 16 05:55 AM
Trith said:
Dafter said:

Buy a luck set and go loot more crystals

Hope u are joking trith

Unkillable
16 Aug 16 01:36 PM
Waiting for some answers.

Trith
16 Aug 16 05:15 PM
Unkillable said:
Waiting for some answers.

The answers were already given

The bug has been fixed as of 2 days ago.

If you lost enchantments email red at (red@cyntara.org) or post here what enchantments were erased and your ingame name.

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.