Cyntara - Forum - Lost all my enchantments
Information
This thread is locked from further replies.
Unkillable
17 Aug 16 03:55 AM
Trith said:
Unkillable said:
Waiting for some answers.

The answers were already given

The bug has been fixed as of 2 days ago.

If you lost enchantments email red at (red@cyntara.org) or post here what enchantments were erased and your ingame name.

Trith please shut the fuck up. Seems like u enjoy going on ppls nervs. Dafter said what i had on my shield missing 1 restistance Nor have Red said anything about contacting him about it.

Trith
17 Aug 16 04:38 AM
Unkillable said:
Trith said:
Unkillable said:

If you lost enchantments email red at (red@cyntara.org) or post here what enchantments were erased and your ingame name.

Trith please shut the fuck up. Seems like u enjoy going on ppls nervs. Dafter said what i had on my shield missing 1 restistance Nor have Red said anything about contacting him about it.

Someones mad hehe

But seriously though, Posting vague statements on forums is gunna end up in Red ignoring you (saying "any answers yet"…answers to what? life itself?). Emailing him what you lost your ingame name and everything relevant is the only way you're gunna get anything done.

Unkillable
17 Aug 16 05:16 AM
Trith said:
Unkillable said:
Trith said:
Unkillable said:

Someones mad hehe

But seriously though, Posting vague statements on forums is gunna end up in Red ignoring you (saying "any answers yet"…answers to what? life itself?). Emailing him what you lost your ingame name and everything relevant is the only way you're gunna get anything done.
Trith tell me, what have you done to help out on this server except shit talking on every suggestion made on this forum. How much money have u donated to help this server to be online?

Trith
17 Aug 16 05:20 AM
Unkillable said:
Trith said:
Unkillable said:
Trith said:
Unkillable said:

Someones mad hehe

Trith tell me, what have you done to help out on this server except shit talking on every suggestion made on this forum. How much money have u donated to help this server to be online?

Absolutely nothing :S

Unkillable
17 Aug 16 05:26 AM
Trith said:
Unkillable said:
Trith said:
Unkillable said:
Trith said:
Unkillable said:

Someones mad hehe

Absolutely nothing :S

Than enough said.

Red
17 Aug 16 04:38 PM
Unkillable
E-mailing me is not bad advice. I try to respond to my mail within 24 hours. If you're okay with receiving a shield with grand enchantments of absorb "phys, death, fire, and probably ice" then parcel your shield to Red in-game and reply here. I will enchant the shield with those attributes and send it back within the next 24 hours.

I can understand that you are frustrated and when someone tells you to "just loot more" it might feel like nobody is here to help you with your issue. That is untrue, our staff is not in the business of screwing over our players; we want you guys to have fun and have the best experience possible.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Red

Unkillable
18 Aug 16 06:46 AM
Red said:
Unkillable
E-mailing me is not bad advice. I try to respond to my mail within 24 hours. If you're okay with receiving a shield with grand enchantments of absorb "phys, death, fire, and probably ice" then parcel your shield to Red in-game and reply here. I will enchant the shield with those attributes and send it back within the next 24 hours.

I can understand that you are frustrated and when someone tells you to "just loot more" it might feel like nobody is here to help you with your issue. That is untrue, our staff is not in the business of screwing over our players; we want you guys to have fun and have the best experience possible.

Red

Great to hear a respons from you. Will be sending over the shield with a parcel. Yea i got nothing against you red but when trith keeps shit talking on all posts it gets pretty annoying

Red
18 Aug 16 07:28 AM
Unkillable said:
Red said:
Unkillable

Red

Great to hear a respons from you. Will be sending over the shield with a parcel. Yea i got nothing against you red but when trith keeps shit talking on all posts it gets pretty annoying

I tried to reach you this morning. I checked my Admin character's inbox and did not find your parcel.
Hopefully I can help resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Red

Unkillable
18 Aug 16 12:29 PM
Red said:
Unkillable said:
Red said:
Unkillable

Red

I tried to reach you this morning. I checked my Admin character's inbox and did not find your parcel.
Hopefully I can help resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Red

Didnt expect u to be online at my morning thinking u were asleep. But sent it in a parcel now.

Trith
18 Aug 16 08:01 PM
Crazy how easy things get done when you actually contact red rather than post vague stuff on forums! :D

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.