Cyntara - Forum - The new website Feedback thread
Red
14 Jun 16 07:10 PM
Please leave any feedback regarding any / all parts of the new website in this thread.

We're open to suggestions and ideas!

Red

Maazik
14 Jun 16 07:19 PM
I really like the design.

Just a small suggestion tho, can the colour of name be changed? I feel like black doesnt look good with gray in the background.

Fargo
14 Jun 16 07:23 PM
You removed the like and tip features?

Feedback / Suggestions

When hovering over a users flag it should have the name of the country pop up.

Adding a gallery page showing off new content and tease the current players of what is yet to come.

On the account page add in the notification for when points won't be counted on v9 (I think it's June 22nd)

Make it easier to reply to multiple people at once

The ^TM symbol can't be used (fix this asap as top priority)

Move the tags for staff members to be under their profile picture like so - (Otherwise it shows the tag being shoved down further and further the post)

Show users currently viewing a thread at the bottom of the page.

Resizable forum posts when editing a post or something new. Make it so they can be pulled downwards to be longer.

Trith
14 Jun 16 07:29 PM
Don't take this as me being overly synical, just me giving useful feedback other than praise in a negative way.

Negatives; The picture in the top left of the screen is missing so the it just shows the jpg thing.
When creating a new account there is no human verification but it asks you to put it in so like you can't make new accounts cause shits missing yo.

After this line VVVV the forum is forcing me to double space despite me only pushing enter once...

Double space super lame but would make my teacher oh so proud.

The password strength seems to just go on about how long the password is and dosn't include checking for things like capitals, special characters, numbers and such.

The website overall needs something on the sides that isnt just black void im sure you're working on this atm but for now looks awful

Theres a lot of stuff thats sorta very losely put in catergorys. Under the stats tab I find "staff logs" when this is clearly a library tool at the very least. Aswell as bounty hunters which isnt a stat or a library option. needs to be rethought out possibly will do this when im not lazy?

If I open forums in a new tab and "sign out" and then come over here and make a post it'll kick me out without saving my draft so I got to retype this (this was my last sentence gzz)

The forums no longer has the shit at the bottom such as chatbox, recent posts (super helpful to keep up to date with shit posting) and top posters so i can stroke my ego There is most of this stuff but it looks terrible as is because under recent posts it should have more than 3 posts, it should have which forum its under and who posted it not half a title and a date. The 'world chat" seems to grand for what is essentially gunna be a text chat box.

No more button on the top left of the forums to redirect to the forum main page (this was used a LOT by me and maybe others too?)

Uhm on the main news sticky on the front of the website it says there is 4 pages of news despite not being able to scroll past the first page. Just looks sloppy

On reply chains despite having only a 1 line reply on each chain it gives about 5 spaces. This is a massive waste of space

When editting a post if I decide to change my mind and hit "back" it takes me to the first post on that thread rather than where I left off from.

When submitting a post the lack of the "go advanced" feature really hinders you when making posts that aren't complete and utter shit, This will not be an issue for 99% of the population tho so low priority.

one more thing - when editing a reply it forces you to wait the full 30 seconds as if you're posting something new. Also the counter never changes from 30 seconds even if its less than 30 seconds to go

The tags for gamemasters and such look great except for the EM one which looks lazy and should be written out as "Event master" rather than have the initials "EM"
More to come later.

Trith
14 Jun 16 07:39 PM
Test post please ignore

Test
Test
Test

Test
Test

Test

Test

Test

Test
Test

Test

Test

Test
Test
Test

Test

Test

Test

Test

Test

Test<span style="color: #d87093;"> Test <span style="color: #9932cc;">Test</span></span>

<span style="color: #d87093;"><span style="color: #9932cc;">Test
Test
Test

</span></span>

<span style="color: #d87093;"><span style="color: #9932cc;">tTest</span></span>

<span style="color: #d87093;"><span style="color: #9932cc;">Test</span></span>

<span style="color: #d87093;"><span style="color: #9932cc;">[B]Test[/B]</span></span>

Trith
14 Jun 16 07:40 PM
Seems quite a few colors are broken lmfao

Test

Test

test

Trith
14 Jun 16 07:44 PM

:

Testing

TEST

^^^^^ in my edit thats bolded and everything below it is bolded but in the actualy post it just shows the [.b] thing for about 10-15 seconds before the bolding actaully applies...

Maazik
14 Jun 16 07:58 PM
Trith said:

:

Testing

TEST

^^^^^ in my edit thats bolded and everything below it is bolded but in the actualy post it just shows the [.b] thing for about 10-15 seconds before the bolding actaully applies...

Seems like a legit way of testing.

Trith
14 Jun 16 08:00 PM
Testedit

Maazik
14 Jun 16 08:01 PM
Trith said:
Maazik said:
Trith said:

:

Testing

TEST

Seems like a legit way of testing.

Test reply please ignore

Ah sry, I will from now on

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.