Cyntara - Forum - The new website Feedback thread
Maazik
27 Jun 16 05:46 PM
Trith said:
Silence said:
Maazik said:
Fix Private Message button so we can spam you guys when is the reset instead making threads
Moomster said:
Yeah feels like server has gone dormant…. Bring on Reset :D

With Red it's always going to be Soon^TM. There is some cool stuff coming along that they showed me so look forward to stuff you guys didn't see in the open test awhile ago. I would show you guys something new but I think Red would get mad at me :D

Making Red actually get mad at you is pretty difficult to do, you'd have to like actually go out of your way to piss him off :P
Or asking him for quest hints

Trith
27 Jun 16 08:25 PM
Maazik said:
Trith said:
Silence said:
Maazik said:
Fix Private Message button so we can spam you guys when is the reset instead making threads
Moomster said:

With Red it's always going to be Soon^TM. There is some cool stuff coming along that they showed me so look forward to stuff you guys didn't see in the open test awhile ago. I would show you guys something new but I think Red would get mad at me :D

Making Red actually get mad at you is pretty difficult to do, you'd have to like actually go out of your way to piss him off :P

haha that just ends up making me mad :( cause he hates us and wont ever give us shit

Fargo
29 Jun 16 02:17 AM
Trith said:
Maazik said:
Trith said:
Silence said:
Maazik said:
Moomster said:

haha that just ends up making me mad :( cause he hates us and wont ever give us shit

There's a bunch of new stuff you may like. We'll see.

When doing updates for the website there should maybe be a little news ticker on the home page that says something like "Website Update #1" and have a link to the forum post. Something small, maybe a text link on the same box that covers the top of the page.

Maazik
09 Jul 16 06:13 PM
Is there a referral link like if somebody registers and donates using that link, you get small amount of points? I know we had this, but it seems that it's removed or I can't find it.

Silent
10 Jul 16 01:43 PM
Trith said:
few more things i noticed;

When getting the the end of a page on forums it prematurely gives the option of the next page at the bottom (the 1,2,3's) however clicking on the next page just redirects you to the post box seems buggy. seems buggy. This also happens after submitting a post on a page that is nearing the end of the post limit per page

On the guild wars page, if you check the recent wars and select frag stats it redirects you to the active wars page. This may be because the website wasn't live to collect the information from the server at the time of the war or it may be a bug who knows.

on mobile in theres a few pages that aren't so well fleshed out. On the achievments page they don't really fit too well but its not too awful as it is but the biggest issue that i've noticed was on the housing page everything goes all wonky like this;

Thanks for the S/o

Maazik
13 Jul 16 06:47 AM
Maazik said:
Is there a referral link like if somebody registers and donates using that link, you get small amount of points? I know we had this, but it seems that it's removed or I can't find it.

Red
13 Jul 16 04:34 PM
Maazik said:
We decided not to continue the Referral system when converting the website over; we believe the time it would have taken to implement was not worth the amount it was used. In the future, we will take a look into how actively it was used (and not just by players giving themselves bonus points.)

Red

Jams
15 Jul 16 12:21 AM
When I clicked to check what addons are available on the website I couldn't see. I clicked the think VIA the donation outfit page.

Trith
16 Jul 16 03:29 PM
Not really for this website but rather the Cyntara page on Otservlist (http://otservlist.org/ots/1579659)

In the description the Annihilator quest is spelled incorrectly
Also on the bottom it has

"Server is has been professionally hosted by the Red (@OTLand) & Diath (%OTLand)" < theres a percent sign rather than the at symbol.

nitpicking but still iknow how you like to aim for perfection <3

Also the double spacing thing is still occurring? only way to sign space is to shit-enter

Buzz
10 Aug 16 11:29 AM
the quest guide on the website is blank.

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.